- Each poster presenter that has registered and paid for registration, will have a dedicated profile page
Your abstracts (that you submitted through the Conftool system) and the poster title, authors and affiliations, will be preloaded in this profile. You will be able to upload your poster from 27 November onwards (see further).
On 27 November 2020 you will receive your personal access key. Please note that this key is unique and linked to your profile. Sharing this key with others will give them access to your personal data and will enable them to "act" in your name. This should be avoided at all times.
Between 27 November and 30 November 2020 you will be able to complete your personal profile and upload your poster.
- Posters should be in A0 size, portrait format, pdf/jpg of maximum 10 MB
- It is suggested that you use the headings "Title", "Authors and affiliations","Introduction/Background", "Methods", "Results" and "Conclusions" to identify your poster layout
- It is the author's responsibility to produce a correct poster. Any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific fact in the poster text will be the responsibility of the author
- Please send any questions you have to firstname.lastname@example.org