The call is open to participants from all over the globe. To be eligible, however, applicants must:
- be senior PhD students (expected to complete their dissertations within a year of the Conference) or
- hold a PhD or a clinical qualification for no longer than 3 years at the time of the application. Special considerations (e.g. maternity/paternity leave) will be taken into account.
- Apply online (see below).
How to apply?
Apply online via https://www.conftool.com/eswi2020/
- submit proof of status (on institution’s letterhead from a faculty member or Department Head) and
- submit a research abstract (either as an author or a co-author). The research must focus on one of the Conference’s main programme topics in the Scientific Programme or Science Policy Interface track